“As each one has received a gift, use it to serve one another as good stewards of God’s varied grace.” ~ 1 Peter 4:10
This semester we will:
- be cooking and serving a meal for the homeless/hungry meal in Charlestown on March 29; participating in CRS advocacy Feb 8th and Feb 22nd.
- Joining with diocesan trips for flood relief in southern WV.
- Raising awareness of human trafficking on campus.
- Collecting and storing items for refugee assistance.
- Serving as a Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) site through Catholic Charities WV February-April.
Service activities are open to all students and student organizations on campus!